March 29-March 31, 2020
Join us for this executive workshop where you will learn how to convert your perceived power to significant leadership.
Presenters for this workshop are Father Nathan Cromly, CSJ, President and Founder of the Saint John Institute and Darren Smith, Founder of Cima Strategic Services.
In This Master Class You will:
- learn the language of Significant Leadership
- gain a permanent fire for doing great things with urgency as fast as you can as many times as you can
- create how you make a difference on paper and change the game
- clearly connect your identity and day to day performance to achieve excellence
- access a support system to sustain and grow as a Significant Leader
This is a customized Masterclass for 12 executive-level participants. You will capture WHO you are on one sheet of paper and receive the ‘owners manual’ on HOW to be excellent at WHO you are. You will master the 2 virtues necessary to convert perceived power to significant leadership.