Parents who want to lead their families
Professionals who want to lead their workplace
Christians who want to lead their culture
What does an AUDEO™ Approach do?
Our AUDEO™ Approach helps leaders become better Christians and Christians become better leaders!
… by teaching you to use your Faith for real answers to the five essential questions any leader needs to solve:
- How do I know what to accomplish?
- What’s the plan?
- How do I start?
- How do I finish what I’ve started?
- How do I share my spirit with those working with me?
… by providing an inspiring framework to better hear the voice of God calling you to follow Him into the real challenges of leading in your profession and family.
Our AUDEO™ Approach helps organizations employ their values and use their values to build their organizations!
… By providing professional development training based on Christian values for teams and managers.
… By empowering owners with tools for fostering a working culture inspired by the values of the Gospel.
What makes our AUDEO™ Approach unique?
- AUDEO™ is for everyone, because everyone is called to lead.
- AUDEO™ can be used anywhere — home, work, or society.
- AUDEO™ solves the real problem — the inner problem we have with facing our external problems.
- AUDEO™ is not only compatible with Faith, it applies the solutions of our faith to our real world problems.
… Through AUDEO™, we solve organizational problems by developing organizational leaders.
… Through AUDEO™, we help Christians follow Christ while they lead in the world.
… Through AUDEO™, we help leaders use their faith to meet real-world challenges.
How does AUDEO™ Work?
Our leaders move through three powerful stages:
- Identify the challenge: We work to find the real problem, the “Leadership Gap” between problem and solution.
- Equip the leader: Through our AUDEO™ Approach, our leaders come to concrete steps to align their God-given identity with their course of action.
- Cross the Gap: We unite a leader’s next steps with accountability, community, and on-going formation.