Rise Above: What’s Holding You Back?
June 25 @ 5:00 pm - July 1 @ 11:00 am MDT
Rise Above is a week-long retreat that gives young adults the space and instruction to discern what God has given them and where He is calling them next.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What happens on the retreat?
- Two days of AUDEO™ Leadership formation with renowned Catholic speaker, Fr. Nathan, CSJ
- Two days of the fundamentals of Catholic Spirituality, discernment methods, and how to apply it to your daily life
- StrengthsFinder Coaching prior to and during the retreat from Jeff Yanuck (Certified StrengthsFinder Coach)
- Time for personal prayer and prayer with the Brothers of Saint John
- Denver Catholic Cultural Experience Day where we minister to the poor with Christ in the City, volunteer at Marisol Health who serves women in crisis pregnancies, and finally visit the Avodah Collective who serves women who have been trafficked.
- Hiking in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado
What are the details?
Where: Saint John Leadership Institute – Denver, CO
Registration includes meals, transportation to and from retreat events and lodging at the Fatima House located on the SJI campus.
Flight Arrivals: There will be one shuttle pickup at Denver International Airport (DEN) at 1:30PM on the first day
Flight Departures: There will be one shuttle drop off at Denver International Airport (DEN) by 2:15 PM on the last day
*Subject to availability of sufficient numbers to provide double occupancy
“It is a retreat truly unlike any other because it allows you to connect the dots for the first time, giving you the tools and resources to answer the questions around how to understand God’s will and discern.”
“I learned SO much, developed my prayer life, had awesome real-world experiences, and got to meet so many incredible people – staff, brothers and retreaters – who inspired me and made me want be a holier person!”
“Rise Above was exactly what I needed at this season of life.”
The Saint John Leadership Institute strives to form leaders and does not want money to be an issue in that. However, we can only give scholarships to those who need it but if you are in need of a scholarship, please fill out this form.